Iran will help the US take out Saddaam

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2002
      So it appears that Iran has ordered the Islamic Shiittes in southern
      Iraq to help the united states oust Hussein if we go in after him. I
      wouldn't be suprised if they let us use their air and ground bases.
      This is grand news not only because it gives us even more certainty
      of absolute victory but it is a sucker punch to Usama Bin Laden who
      probably views bolth Iraq and Iran as allies.

      Other News, The US congress has recently passed a bill that orders
      the nations 3 nuclear laboratories (Livermore, Sandia, and Los
      Alamos) to develop preliminary designs for a ground penetration
      nuclear weapon. The beautiful thing about this is that those labs are
      so advanced they could design, build and test the weapon virtually
      without a single real test. If the moratorium on testing is lifted
      main research will be into strengthening the power of hydrogen bombs
      and creating lower yield weapons (perhaps equivalent to a yield of a
      few hundred pounds of TNT). The national labs have also been given a
      memorendum from the government to be ready to resume nuclear testing
      with as little as 6 months notice. It should also be noted that the
      government has begun to assess the quality of the current arsenal
      because it has been neglected (so to speak) for about 10 years.

      Nuclear buster bunker bombs are being considered because terrorist
      organisations and rogue states are building bunkers too deep to be
      hit by conventional bunker busters. It is viewed that nuclear force
      is the only known method for delivering a kill to these facilities
      that can be burried potentially hundreds of feet below the ground.

      Don't you just love George W Bush (sic)

      "I know I told you to put the world in a hand basket, but I never
      told you to give it to hell..."
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2002
        --- In deathtoreligion@y..., proleus <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > So it appears that Iran has ordered the Islamic Shiittes in southern
        > Iraq to help the united states oust Hussein if we go in after him.

        Iran and Iraq haven't liked each other all that much so it isn't that
        suprising. Remember the first gulf war was been Iran and Iraq with
        the US supporting Iraq (then as happens so often it backfired).

        Besides I don't think Iran really wants the US to invade it.

        > I wouldn't be suprised if they let us use their air and ground
        > bases.

        That may happen but it wouldn't be neccessary.

        > This is grand news not only because it gives us even more certainty
        > of absolute victory but it is a sucker punch to Usama Bin Laden who
        > probably views bolth Iraq and Iran as allies.

        He would view Iraq as an ally but I think he'll reconsider Iran. I
        don't think he'll do anything to them though, he may understand that
        they're just helping the US so they don't get bombed.