Re: I think you'll all like this one.

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2002
      You didn't want to give anyone ideas that could cause your death did
      you?

      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 1, 2002
        > You didn't want to give anyone ideas that could cause your death
        did
        > you?

        Well, right now, I'm at the bottom of the shit pole. However, if I am
        fortunate to suceed and climb my way to the top, I'll have a
        few "insurance policies" that will ensure no assationation attempts
        against me...

        Before you ask..

        policy 1 : I will create an assassin guard to protect my assets and
        myself.

        policy 2 : Upon procuration of power, I will have 10000 innocent
        civilians gathered into an open area with international news cameras
        all watching as my assasin guard cut all 10000 people down with
        nothing more than melee weapons.

        policy 3 : Upon completion of the massacre, I will declare to the
        world that what was witnessed is just an example of what will happen
        if I am to be assasinated. That upon my death, my guard will go into
        a fanatical killing spree killing every man, women, and child they
        encounter until they are stoped (which will be very difficult beings
        they will be brainwashed to obey only me, be trained to be superb
        fighters with exceptional strength, and will wear armor extremely
        difficult to penetrate conventionally). Upon the death of the final
        guardian, every single nuclear weapon under my control will be
        automatically launched at every major city on the planet
        (indiscretely mind you) as well has have all chemical and biological
        weapons in my posetion releaced into the most populace areas of the
        world. I would estimate 75-95% of the worlds population would die
        from my wrath and I would be forever known as the "god of
        destruction" by those few that survive...

        And you though Hitler was evil...
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 3, 2002
          I'll capture you and brainwash you to stop it from happening.

          You could tell your assasin gaurd to commit suicide and also give me
          the codes for your weapons so I can stop them.

          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 3, 2002
            > I'll capture you and brainwash you to stop it from happening.
            >
            > You could tell your assasin gaurd to commit suicide and also give
            me
            > the codes for your weapons so I can stop them.

            Good luck, my core protection will be extraordinarily beautiful women
            trained in the most deadly of arts but just as loyal to me as those
            assasins I spoke of. They would seduce you and... (no it won't be
            pleasant or blissful). :)
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 4, 2002
              Oh I can capture them and brainwash them again to do what I want
              instead of what you want.

              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 4, 2002
                Except for that little problem of them already being hypnotically
                programmed to be loyal in the first place. They wouldn't even let you
                know you were being tracked, they would just act like a casual womon
                walking down the street, make you think your seducing them let you
                take them home with you (to your apartment in this case) and kill you
                while your man is making his home run stretch.

                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 6, 2002
                  I'll just have a whole heap of robots go around killing them off to
                  capture you.

                  Or I could just clone you, make the clone grow up much faster then
                  normal whilst also programming the clone then I'd just need to get the
                  clone to tell all your loyal subjects to follow me instead while
                  you're getting tortured.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 6, 2002
                    > I'll just have a whole heap of robots go around killing them off to
                    > capture you.
                    >
                    > Or I could just clone you, make the clone grow up much faster then
                    > normal whilst also programming the clone then I'd just need to get
                    the
                    > clone to tell all your loyal subjects to follow me instead while
                    > you're getting tortured.

                    Ok then I'll just have to go back in time and kill you off while I'm
                    not in power yet, oh wait, I'm not in power now, I could do it now...
                    International assassin, $10000, $125000? How much do you value your
                    head :).