I could do without all the futility...

  • unobsessed
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2002
      Been to all the singles sites. Yes, including whatever site you're
      thinking you might suggest. Basicly I find two types of atheists.
      One - those who have little to no idea what the word means. And two -
      fanatics that can't seem to comprehend that this futile war against
      religion is as old as the hills. If there are any non-warrior
      atheist females out there, it would be really nice to have someone to
      share the good life has to offer. I'm really really tired of hearing
      what atheists have to say about religion (etc.) while faced with the
      fact that things cannot change becasue we are not the majority. The
      majority are ignorant and will remain so. Baggering people for being
      stupid wont change their comprehensive skills. We have a choice.
      Live our lives and avoid them best we can... or, propogate further
      discontent by dwelling on the frivalous yet irrevocable facets of
      human condition.

      Want to argue?... you have each other for that. (You'll get no
      response from me.)

      Female in search of a life?... write me! You're just what I've been
      looking for. I'm 6'1", 140#, brwn/brwn SWM.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20, 2002
        No one informed me that this was a dating club.

        --- In deathtoreligion@y..., "unobsessed" <unobsessed@e...> wrote:
        > Been to all the singles sites. Yes, including whatever site you're
        > thinking you might suggest. Basicly I find two types of atheists.
        > One - those who have little to no idea what the word means. And two
        -
        > fanatics that can't seem to comprehend that this futile war against
        > religion is as old as the hills. If there are any non-warrior
        > atheist females out there, it would be really nice to have someone
        > share the good life has to offer. I'm really really tired of hearing
        > what atheists have to say about religion (etc.) while faced with the
        > fact that things cannot change becasue we are not the majority. The
        > majority are ignorant and will remain so. Baggering people for being
        > stupid wont change their comprehensive skills. We have a choice.
        > Live our lives and avoid them best we can... or, propogate further
        > discontent by dwelling on the frivalous yet irrevocable facets of
        > human condition.
        >
        > Want to argue?... you have each other for that. (You'll get no
        > response from me.)
        >
        > Female in search of a life?... write me! You're just what I've been
        > looking for. I'm 6'1", 140#, brwn/brwn SWM.
      • devas666
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 20, 2002
          I know I'm interested in guys who advertise themselves on the
          internet. I'll just bet he's a yummy piece of man flesh. He has
          problems finding real girls because he is so damned great.
          Now you, Best baby, are another story altogether.

          ...boys in their dresses but you're not here...
          devas