Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: ---

Expand Messages
  • bestonnet_00
    Or maybe they re waiting a few days to come up with an ultra-good rebuttal to you that ll send you into shock becasue then you ll realise that you re wrong. Or
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2002
    • 0 Attachment
      Or maybe they're waiting a few days to come up with an ultra-good
      rebuttal to you that'll send you into shock becasue then you'll
      realise that you're wrong.

      Or maybe they just haven't been able to get on the net to post a message.

      --- In deathtoreligion@y..., proleus <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Ok, just because we all know that I'm right doesn't mean that you all
      > should prove it with your silence.
    • proleus
      ... message. ... all ... Well, at least I got 1 person to say something. heh. In my opinion, there is no right or wrong as there cannot be a right or wrong in
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2002
      • 0 Attachment
        --- In deathtoreligion@y..., bestonnet_00 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Or maybe they're waiting a few days to come up with an ultra-good
        > rebuttal to you that'll send you into shock becasue then you'll
        > realise that you're wrong.
        >
        > Or maybe they just haven't been able to get on the net to post a
        message.
        >
        > --- In deathtoreligion@y..., proleus <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > Ok, just because we all know that I'm right doesn't mean that you
        all
        > > should prove it with your silence.

        Well, at least I got 1 person to say something. heh. In my opinion,
        there is no right or wrong as there cannot be a right or wrong in
        philosophy. And I am getting rather tired of waiting for responses.

        If it works...
      • devas666
        Or maybe we re all just bored of arguing with a moron. I dunno bout everyone else, but I m just damned bored. Now, if the glorious leader bean were to engage
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 3, 2002
        • 0 Attachment
          Or maybe we're all just bored of arguing with a moron. I dunno bout
          everyone else, but I'm just damned bored. Now, if the glorious
          leader bean were to engage me in conversation... oh imagine the glory!
          But thanks for the laughter proleus. realize your right. haha
          devas

          --- In deathtoreligion@y..., proleus <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > --- In deathtoreligion@y..., bestonnet_00 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > Or maybe they're waiting a few days to come up with an ultra-good
          > > rebuttal to you that'll send you into shock becasue then you'll
          > > realise that you're wrong.
          > >
          > > Or maybe they just haven't been able to get on the net to post a
          > message.
          > >
          > > --- In deathtoreligion@y..., proleus <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > > Ok, just because we all know that I'm right doesn't mean that
          you
          > all
          > > > should prove it with your silence.
          >
          > Well, at least I got 1 person to say something. heh. In my opinion,
          > there is no right or wrong as there cannot be a right or wrong in
          > philosophy. And I am getting rather tired of waiting for responses.
          >
          > If it works...
        • proleus
          ... bout ... glory! ... Well, at least I m not a coniving bitch. I have no clue why you would consider me a moron. You are the imbicile that thinks a cultures
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 3, 2002
          • 0 Attachment
            --- In deathtoreligion@y..., devas666 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Or maybe we're all just bored of arguing with a moron. I dunno
            bout
            > everyone else, but I'm just damned bored. Now, if the glorious
            > leader bean were to engage me in conversation... oh imagine the
            glory!
            > But thanks for the laughter proleus. realize your right. haha
            > devas

            Well, at least I'm not a coniving bitch. I have no clue why you would
            consider me a moron. You are the imbicile that thinks a cultures
            religious beleifs outweight a nations sovereignty.
          • devas666
            Aw, yer so sweet! I haven t had that kind of sweet talkin in so long. I love you too. ...let me hear it one more time, then... devas ... would
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 4, 2002
            • 0 Attachment
              Aw, yer so sweet! I haven't had that kind of sweet talkin in so
              long. I love you too.

              ...let me hear it one more time, then...
              devas

              --- In deathtoreligion@y..., proleus <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > --- In deathtoreligion@y..., devas666 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > Or maybe we're all just bored of arguing with a moron. I dunno
              > bout
              > > everyone else, but I'm just damned bored. Now, if the glorious
              > > leader bean were to engage me in conversation... oh imagine the
              > glory!
              > > But thanks for the laughter proleus. realize your right. haha
              > > devas
              >
              > Well, at least I'm not a coniving bitch. I have no clue why you
              would
              > consider me a moron. You are the imbicile that thinks a cultures
              > religious beleifs outweight a nations sovereignty.
            • proleus
              ... I try. Once should be enough; although, there are a large number of simple minded people in the world that do require things to be repeated more than once
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 4, 2002
              • 0 Attachment
                --- In deathtoreligion@y..., devas666 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > Aw, yer so sweet! I haven't had that kind of sweet talkin in so
                > long. I love you too.
                >
                > ...let me hear it one more time, then...

                I try.

                Once should be enough;

                although, there are a large number of simple minded people in the
                world that do require things to be repeated more than once but I'll
                assume for arguments sake you're not one of them...
              • devas666
                Huh, what was that? Could you please repeat yourself, I quite get that. ...have a seat while I... devas
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 5, 2002
                • 0 Attachment
                  Huh, what was that? Could you please repeat yourself, I quite get
                  that.

                  ...have a seat while I...
                  devas
                  --- In deathtoreligion@y..., proleus <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > --- In deathtoreligion@y..., devas666 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > > Aw, yer so sweet! I haven't had that kind of sweet talkin in so
                  > > long. I love you too.
                  > >
                  > > ...let me hear it one more time, then...
                  >
                  > I try.
                  >
                  > Once should be enough;
                  >
                  > although, there are a large number of simple minded people in the
                  > world that do require things to be repeated more than once but I'll
                  > assume for arguments sake you're not one of them...
                Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.