---

    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2002
      Ok, just because we all know that I'm right doesn't mean that you all
      should prove it with your silence.
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2002
        Or maybe they're waiting a few days to come up with an ultra-good
        rebuttal to you that'll send you into shock becasue then you'll
        realise that you're wrong.

        Or maybe they just haven't been able to get on the net to post a message.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2002
          > Or maybe they're waiting a few days to come up with an ultra-good
          > rebuttal to you that'll send you into shock becasue then you'll
          > realise that you're wrong.
          >
          > Or maybe they just haven't been able to get on the net to post a
          message.

          > > Ok, just because we all know that I'm right doesn't mean that you
          all
          > > should prove it with your silence.

          Well, at least I got 1 person to say something. heh. In my opinion,
          there is no right or wrong as there cannot be a right or wrong in
          philosophy. And I am getting rather tired of waiting for responses.

          If it works...
        • devas666
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 3, 2002
            Or maybe we're all just bored of arguing with a moron. I dunno bout
            everyone else, but I'm just damned bored. Now, if the glorious
            leader bean were to engage me in conversation... oh imagine the glory!
            But thanks for the laughter proleus. realize your right. haha
            devas

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 3, 2002
              --- In deathtoreligion@y..., devas666 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > Or maybe we're all just bored of arguing with a moron. I dunno
              bout
              > everyone else, but I'm just damned bored. Now, if the glorious
              > leader bean were to engage me in conversation... oh imagine the
              glory!
              > But thanks for the laughter proleus. realize your right. haha
              > devas

              Well, at least I'm not a coniving bitch. I have no clue why you would
              consider me a moron. You are the imbicile that thinks a cultures
              religious beleifs outweight a nations sovereignty.
            • devas666
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 4, 2002
                Aw, yer so sweet! I haven't had that kind of sweet talkin in so
                long. I love you too.

                ...let me hear it one more time, then...
                devas

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 4, 2002
                  --- In deathtoreligion@y..., devas666 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > Aw, yer so sweet! I haven't had that kind of sweet talkin in so
                  > long. I love you too.
                  >
                  > ...let me hear it one more time, then...

                  I try.

                  Once should be enough;

                  although, there are a large number of simple minded people in the
                  world that do require things to be repeated more than once but I'll
                  assume for arguments sake you're not one of them...
                • devas666
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 5, 2002
                    Huh, what was that? Could you please repeat yourself, I quite get
                    that.

                    ...have a seat while I...
                    devas