Re: [Death To Religion] Re: stupid palestinians!

  • Heather W.
    Message 1 of 7 , May 21, 2002
      Question: Why does anybody give a damn about this israel / palestine
      bullshit? I personally don't care... it's not my problem... both countries
      can kill each other off for all I care....

      Heather

    • whaven69
      Message 2 of 7 , May 21, 2002
        Some of us care because we do not live in a vaccum here in North
        America. Things that happen overseas has away effecting us i.e. World
        War II or more recently 9/11. So you should care, the next bomb maybe
        in your backyard.

        -- In deathtoreligion@y..., "Heather W." <charmedmeetsroswell@h...>

        http://mobile.msn.com
        Message 3 of 7 , May 21, 2002
          wrote:
          > Question: Why does anybody give a damn about this israel /
          palestine
          > bullshit? I personally don't care... it's not my problem... both
          countries
          > can kill each other off for all I care....
          >
          > Heather

          Because if it is not contained, it will get out of control and spill
          over into other countries including into the united states.
        • Heather W.
          Message 4 of 7 , May 22, 2002
            Yeah, but we were involved in WWII after we were atacked, and we are
            involved in fighting against al qaida and shit BECAUSE they attacked the US.
            They were made our problems, we should be fighting. But the whole
            israel/palestine shit is NOT Americas problem. I mean, it's not even like
            they are good counries like Canada or Australia or something... America has
            it's own problems and shouldn't be messing with this whiny shit... They need
            to learn to handle their own problems. It's just like the whole vietnam
            thing... butting into somebody else's problem... And I'm not going to care
            unless a bomb "lands in my backyard" or any other American's. And if our
            govt wants to butt in, they should just blow up both countries.. do the
            world a favor... get rid of a little religion for once...

            Heather

          • whaven69
            Message 5 of 7 , May 22, 2002
              You pointed out the reasons we should care

              > Yeah, but we were involved in WWII after we were atacked, and we
              are
              > involved in fighting against al qaida and shit BECAUSE they
              attacked the US.

              both times we waited to act and innocence people die.

              But there are other reasons too...

              Israel is our best ally in the middle east, we have number of
              intelligence resources there that is important to our first line of
              defense. Second the Palestinians are supported by all of the OPEC
              nations ( you know those the guys that provide us over 40% of our
              Oil). OPEC has shown it's displeasure in the past with our foreign
              policies towards the Palestinians, from which they happen to rise
              oil prices, which caused the price of fuel to go up, which meant you
              & I paid more at the pump, it also meant transportation cost when up
              on goods, which cause the price of transported goods to go up,
              airline ticket prices went up ( they uses fuel too) people lose their
              jobs because the travel business went down.... and well I could go on
              but I think you can understand why we (that's you too) are affected
              by events outside the good ole USA. I suggest you start looking at
              news outside the USA...like the BBC and maybe you will understand
              better the US place in the world.
            • Heather W.
              Message 6 of 7 , May 24, 2002
                Fine. Then blow up both fucking countries. They are the same as each
                other, and both so worthless. It would do the world some good by wiping out
                large areas of religion.

                Message 7 of 7 , May 28, 2002
                  The mentality you have is the exact same as the terrorists you so
                  dislike......You would blow up innocent people just to get to those
                  who you think is the enemy...sounds familiar. A man once said " When
                  fighting monsters make sure you do not become a monster, when looking
                  into the abyss make sure the abyss doesn't not look into.you.