Some nagging

  • teamadams1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      I am a member of an `English as a second language' group here at
      Yahoo! And for like weeks they have talked about nothing else than
      Islam, and how wonderful it is.

      I just hate religion. Why? Because religion tells people that their
      life isn't good enough. It is all based on how sad their life is, and
      how they are never good enough. How they always can do better, or how
      they have to live their shitty life because `God' want them to.

      And I hate `spiritual' people, with their magic stones and their
      intuition. New Age – how wonderfully silly.

      I hate their smiles – when you ask them about the suffering in this
      world. How they deserve it, because it is a part of `Gods' plan. How,
      if they just prayed enough, then they would get all their needs
      covered.

      Nag, nag, nag.

      Lena Adams