Re: [Death To Religion] Re: Semtex for our Fundies

  • Esther Brinker
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 28 4:42 PM
    • devas666
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 28 8:01 PM
        --- In deathtoreligion@y..., proleus <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > --- In deathtoreligion@y..., "ancienthebrewesther"
        > <ancienthebrewesther@y...> wrote:
        > > Sounds like you are too brainwashed,LOL! What the heck are you
        > > talking about?These Judeo-nazi"Israelis"are slaughtering
        innoncent
        > > Palestinians on their own land,LOL!You are a true victim of this
        > Zeo-
        > > nazi media,repeating like a parrot all stupidities of their
        > corrupted
        > > drunken fairy tales!It is exactly in the name of this "G-d"of
        > theirs
        > > that these Khazars from the steppe converts to Judaism
        > > aka "Israelis" are committing this unspeakable war crime!If you
        > > support such "saintly"lunatics then you are "religious"just like
        > > themselves!Try to learn basic anthropology at least,not your so-
        > > called "American history",you brainwashed lemming!I am a Jew
        myself
        > > but I support true justice and have enough sense and intelligence
        > not
        > > to get infected by these poisonous lies of your zionist
        > > propoganda.Poor,poor human creature...You are deceived and you
        > don't
        > > even know

        it,LOL!

        > Ummm, ok... Firstly, I must admit that I only understood half of
        that
        > garble.
        >
        > Now for what i did understand, I will give you a slight review of
        the
        > matter at hand. Neither the palistinians or isralis are truely
        > native to that land. The palistinians came from a island in the
        > mediterranian (that consequently was blown apart about 2000 years
        > ago) and the jews that make up israel came there from egypt and
        whent
        > on a bloody massacre killing off all the native populations in the
        > area and claiming it for themselves. The only group to survive is
        the
        > modern day palistinians. Not to present, ancy palistinians wanting
        > pick a fight started suicide bombing the civilian, not military but
        > civilian population of israel. The israeli govt gave ample time and
        > patience to the palistian authority to stop the attacks but they
        did
        > nothing, then Israel retaliated against the police of the
        palistians
        > as a warning to act more hastily. The bombings continued and no
        > suspects were arrested. Then Israel decided to act their age and
        took
        > care of the situation the only way possible, through military
        force.
        > If you can think of any way to stop suicide bombings then let the
        > world know.
        >
        > War crimes? who will charge them, the victors in a conflict are not
        > charged with war crimes. I agree that some of the actions taken
        were
        > a bit drastic but I can guarantee you that if I were in sharon's
        > place, I would have used much more powerful means to weed out the
        > terrorists (ie... jenin wouldn't be inhabitable anymore). Israel
        > doesn't have to take shit from the palistinians. It doesn't matter
        if
        > the palistians were there first, what matters is who controls it
        now.
        > In the United states, the native americans were here first but they
        > don't control anything. They were conquered, almost wiped into
        > extinction as a matter of fact. The palistians are no different.
        The
        > jews conqured them just as we conqured the natives of the americas.
        >
        > You dare call me a zion, a religionist. You are by far the least
        > intelligent man I have ever met. In fact, I am willing to bet that
        if
        > I were to have a 1 on 1 conversation with you, I would loose
        > intelligence. If you had 1 working brain cell, you would understand
        > that opinion and beleif are different things. My opinion varies
        > almost daily but I hold no beliefs as you describe them.

        Nothin like good ol' american diatribe via proleus.

        ...let me tell you something about america...
        devas
      • devas666
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 28 8:04 PM
          Fucking jesus christ, god-damned shit fuck! Stop censoring yerself.

          ...mmmmm, fucking jesus....
          devas
        • sal_69022
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 28 10:41 PM
            > funded by our tax dollars.I can't believe some people could be so

            > Do you think honestly that we gave their forces their weapons? We
            > sold the weapons to them for a very good profit. We intentionally
            > made Israel the second most capable military force on the planet for
            > a reason.

            This is all well and good or bad, but I still want our Fundies to wear
            Semtex girdles and test it. I can envision Roberson and Feelwell:

            "Saya theah, Jarri, youal look a litle fattah with yoh Jumpin Jasus
            Semtex belt on yoh. Ah bet youal git moah skinnee whean it goes off".

            "Priaaze the loahd, Pat, ah cain fieel Jasus Jumpin naow an he's a
            tellin me thet youal go first"
            ----------------------------------

            Yes indeed, I think it's time to help these Fundies get started. I
            think I'll start with some nice fat Fetus Fanciers.Juicy little
            bastards. The poor little skinny Palestinian girl hardly left any
            grease. Now you take Pat or Jerry, and you got something to laugh at.
          • sephardicheredity
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 29 2:10 AM
              Sal,you are so funny...But then,perhaps it is better to be funny
              than rude.I am tired of rude
              people,lol!

              --- In deathtoreligion@y..., sal_69022 <no_reply@y...>

              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 29 2:24 AM
                > Nothin like good ol' american diatribe via proleus.
                >
                > ...let me tell you something about america...
                > devas

                lol