Re: Quotes:

    Message 1 of 7950 , Feb 28, 2002
      I'll have to agree with you. We saw the true face
      of how the world thought of us on 9-11. Not a single
      nation sent even 1 man for releif efforts to the WTC
      site. They were all like "were sorry that trajedy
      happened to you (trying to keep from laughing) then they
      went out and responded to critics that said they
      should send us aid by saying that we could cover our
      own. Well anyone that thinks that can go F*
      themselves. The very fact that terrorists attacked us, did
      the damage they did, and noone sent us help pretty
      much means that no nation in this world can say
      anything when we march through there territory hunting for
      terrorists without becoming a target
      themselves.<br><br>World opinion means nothing to america...not anymore.
      Message 7950 of 7950 , Mar 30, 2002