Re: Logic??

  • logicsearch
    Message 1 of 7950 , Dec 6, 2001
      Bestonnet:<br> There there now--I have posted
      many arguments in mathematical form and only two have
      been replied to in 10 months. These two that were
      replied to never once set forth a precise falsification
      of the major premise which is what must be done to
      any argument that is valid. Validity means the
      argument sets forht a major premise that when followed
      leads to the desired conclusion. However, the argument
      may be vaild and not be true. If my arguments were
      not true--yet they were vaild-- it then becomes the
      responsibility of the negator to falsify the major premise by
      means of a syllogism that shows the major premise has
      no foundation. THIS WAS NEVER EVEN ATTEMPTED. But
      somehow the opposition would claim to have falsified. It
      is obvious that most in here either <br>(1) have no
      experience in here forces me to choose the latter!!!
      Message 7950 of 7950 , Mar 30, 2002