Re: Praise the Lord, smoke a fatty! ^_^

  • reverend_dammit
    Message 1 of 7950 , Dec 2, 1999
      Well, they say that St. John of Patmos was on
      mushrooms when he wrote Revelations. Also, the old
      testament prophets had a tendency to hie themselves off to
      the desert for "40 days and 40 nights" (read: a long
      time), which tended to get them hallucinating, which in
      turn got them prophesying (sp?). It's a lot like the
      vision quests young American Indian braves would take,
      no food, little water, lotsa hallucinations, in
      order to find the direction their lives would take.
      Does this mean that xianity is the product of diseased
      minds? Maybe...
      Message 7950 of 7950 , Mar 30, 2002