Double-Deuce

  • starfish281
    Message 1 of 7950 , Dec 2, 1999
      *called The Devil Attacked Me Last Week, #4583
      from faithful hope Jesus at WORD. Thanks
      fallen_angel_nin for showing me.*<br><br>Hi i have been sufering
      recently threw spirtitual attacks by the enemy, and i have
      remained in Jesus, Um i have a question about some thing
      supernatural that i experienced.<br><br>I have been praying
      continuously since the spirtiual attacks started against me.
      and the Lord has brought me threw it. I hadne eaten
      much in 2 days except crackers, and water.<br>well
      anyway i am feeling better now. While i was liing down
      on my bed praying to Jesus and praising him, and
      giving him thanks, i remember opening my eyes and I saw
      INTANTLY a Small BRIGHT ball of glowing light. It was
      about thhe size of Say a golf ball i think, but i only
      saw it for a split second then it disapeared. <br>Now
      my question is and i have already asked God this
      too.<br>Was that Jesus coming to me. or was that an angel, Or
      was it the Holy Spirit? <br>i Beleive that angels
      exist, but i had always expected them to come in the
      form of a human, in bright light with glowing
      wings.<br>But this ball of light was probably some sort of HOLY
      spirit. either an angel or The Holy Spirit Of Jesus,
      what was causing my spiritual problems.<br>You know
      Star Trek?<br>Well i was so into that show that i
      started living it out in real life. I almost went nuts,
      and pretended to be Captain Pikard, Thank God, i
      realized that that tv show IS FAKE! it is not Real only
      God is Real and His Son Jesus The Christ. is Real ANd
      i am worshipping Jesus More than i Ever have
      before.<br>Also IGNORE WHAT SCIENCE SAYS, It caused some problems
      for me. too, <br>Ok I am living in the Spirit. I am
      no longer living for my fleshly bodie, but i am
      living to please and serve Jesus Christ, and the
      Heavenly Father.<br>However i still smoke cigarettes but
      maybe soon ill quite that as well, right now i have to
      get my strength back.<br>Amen<br>God Bless you all
      the battle, i have regained control of my mind. And i
      am still a Christian, but now i am living in the
      spirit, (that is i have no urge to commmit a sin!) and
      praying close to 5 times a day, when ever i get a chance
      i pray and link my mind with Jesus. THere was some
      supernatural activite here at my home, while i was praying i
      could feel THe Holy Spirit on me and entering me. and
      plus i saw what appeared to be a white Star, In my
      room!, that i think was an angel. It Was a White Bright
      Ball about the size of a golfball floating in the air,
      in my room, but once i saw it it
      disapeared.<br>Praise God<br>Amen
      Message 7950 of 7950 , Mar 30, 2002