Re: I refuse to leave myself alone owt;

    Message 1 of 7950 , Mar 8, 2001
      not true, the one thing about the imperial roman
      empire was that they kept records of EVERYTHING in
      triplicate. They did so so that in the future, events could
      be reviewed w/out distortion incase 1 or 2 got
      destroyed. I have no clue where they were found or where
      there stored but there are records of an execution of
      10 claimed messiahs around 100 bc and the prizoners
      executed were listed by name.
      Message 7950 of 7950 , Mar 30, 2002