Re: Born Alive Act.

  • TwoEdgedSword
    Message 1 of 7950 , Jan 31, 2001
      "It'd be damn near impossible to find a doctor
      willing to abort a baby that late. It'd be hard enough
      finding one to do it after 3 months."<br><br>My goodness!
      WHAT do you think that "partial birth abortion" bill
      was all about? <br><br>You know, I'm sorry Helen got
      so mad at the C E Coop post. I mean, if you use your
      head, and apply what you know about this world - what
      you've seen happen - over and over again - what people
      will do for ego, money, even just kicks - apply these
      to other places, you *can* predict the way things
      will go.<br><br>Does anyone know what a 3 month old,
      fully intact brain is worth on the market?<br><br>How
      about 7? How about NINE?<br><br>Is everyone familiar
      with the laws of supply and demand?<br><br>Will anyone
      seriously apply the word naive to someone, then deny what I
      am getting at here?<br><br>One more
      question:<br><br>My goodness! WHAT do you think that "partial birth
      abortion" bill was all about?
      Message 7950 of 7950 , Mar 30, 2002