Re: Bull Fights.. not completely true

  • JoshGod01
    Message 1 of 7950 , Nov 6, 1999
      well i read all of your statements and i figured
      that i would post my POV. i think people use religion
      as a source of therapy. god listens when nobody else
      will and other non-sense. at one time i took the
      platform of KILL ALL RELIGIONS, etc. and i found it to be
      utterly pointless. if someone wants to believe their way
      let them. if you are strong-minded it won't affect
      you. <br>another thing that bothers me is that
      everyone attacks christians. christianity isn't the only
      religion in the world. other religions' belief system is
      as absurb as the christians'. why doesn't anyone
      attack wicca or buddism?
      Message 7950 of 7950 , Mar 30, 2002