Re: First Anniversary: Tomb Web Site

    Message 1 of 7950 , Dec 9, 2000
      I regularly visit UFO sites just to have a laugh,
      I wonder how much of a laugh I will get from your
      site, when it loads that is, maybe if it loads, I sure
      am waiting a long time, I will just leave it and
      hope it eventually loads, if it doesn't then I wont
      get a laugh out of the stuff some people actually
      believe.<br><br>Oh and there isn't any evidence that jesus existed,
      BTW I would suggest you visit the Secular Web, they
      will have documented evidence that Jesus was a figment
      of the imaginations of a couple of billion people.
      Message 7950 of 7950 , Mar 30 2:42 PM