Re: God IS Real

  • evilatheistconspiracycommander
    Message 1 of 7950 , Nov 17, 2000
      whether one can be a rational atheist is in the
      same leauge as the question of if one can be a
      rational non beleiver in leprachans. They are both magical
      beings and it is impossible to prove the existence of
      either.Both of their existence defies logic, and it seems no
      more possible for either to exist than the other.
      Message 7950 of 7950 , Mar 30 2:42 PM