Re: reasonable doubt

    Message 1 of 7950 , Oct 8, 2000
      Who made god?<br>What can god do?<br>What is
      god?<br>Does god think?<br>What does god want to
      do?<br><br>Questions that can't be answered by science, thats why it
      is such a big gap, if all the gaps for another
      theory could be answered by science in the future and
      that theory had more gaps then the god theory it would
      still be more likely because we have a better chance of
      filling the gaps.<br><br>The theory with the least gaps
      may have gaps that are the hardest to fill while the
      one with the most gaps may have gaps so easy to fill
      that it is trivial to fill them.
      Message 7950 of 7950 , Mar 30, 2002