Re: reasonable doubt

    Message 1 of 7950 , Sep 30, 2000
      Interesting, you know in fact other intelligent
      life in the universe may not even exist, we may be all
      there is.<br><br>Check this file out for info on it
      claim is, the more evidence is needed, something that
      happens all the time like it raining in the morning when
      you step outside I will take your word for, but
      something which isn't so likely I will need a bit more then
      that.
      Message 7950 of 7950 , Mar 30, 2002