Re: quote

  • truegingerhamster
    Message 1 of 7950 , Sep 9, 2000
      Best, Einstien was, like most physicist Diest. He
      rejected a personal God because of the same reason i feel
      it is unlikely. Perhaps you just answered you own
      question. As for the last one, he means that he doesnt
      believe in the personal god of the Jesuits, and feels
      that as far as they are concerned he does not believe
      in a 'God'.
      Message 7950 of 7950 , Mar 30, 2002