Re: THE PROOF BEST THE S**T HEAD POSTED

  • truegingerhamster
    Message 1 of 7950 , Sep 1, 2000
      No thats the whole point. We admit that we dont
      know what god is. We accept it exist because we need
      it to make the grand equations balance. We dont know
      what the nature of the enty is, like we dunno what
      strings are, but we think its likely something string
      like exists. This is what i am saying. I dunno what
      God can do, except for as its defined it enables the
      universe to exist.
      Message 7950 of 7950 , Mar 30, 2002