Re: brain

  • dilbert_treblid
    Message 1 of 7950 , Aug 1, 2000
      "The universe is the place where all places are
      within."<br>Are you sure about that? If you believe the big bang
      theory, then once upon a time there was no
      universe...<br><br>"So, you mystic, walking contradiction, back up your
      position or know that you speak nonsense."<br>I
      contradicted myself? Oh please, show me how. You have the
      podium.
      Message 7950 of 7950 , Mar 30 2:42 PM