Re: Religions thinking

  • daniel3582
    Message 1 of 7950 , Jul 1, 2000
      Actually, if you study your history, you will
      find out that the Catholic church started when
      apostates within the Christian church broke away after the
      fall of the Roman Empire. Because there was political
      chaos, religious chaos came about as well. I mean, I
      don't know what you think you are talking about . . .
      the Catholic church and doctrines weren't around in
      280AD when Christians were being fed to the lions by
      Diocletian. Heck, half the doctrines of the Catholic church
      weren't even around in 1000. Purgatory wasn't discovered
      until sometime in the 14th century. So, I'm thinking I
      missed the entire meaning of your post, because
      Christianity and its doctrines didn't originate in the Middle
      Message 7950 of 7950 , Mar 30, 2002