Re: Jesus Christ

  • Arial1013
    Message 1 of 7950 , May 31, 2000
      How can you people belong to a club called "death
      to reliogion" and still believe all that modern
      religion has told you... I for one think that any written
      work that is said to be holy is a book of lies... all
      written word from that long ago has definitly (if only
      through time)been changed thus they are lies transformed
      by those who wish us to belive as they... thus in
      conclusion if you truely want religion to die your first
      step is to kill it and by believing in the lies you
      have been told (scientific or not) you are bringing it
      more life than every before.<br><br>-Arial
      Message 7950 of 7950 , Mar 30 2:42 PM