Creation Time Line

  • dilbert_treblid
    Message 1 of 7950 , Apr 23, 2000
      0 (moment of creation - some kind of
      simularity)<br>0 to the 10 to the -43 seconds (release of space
      curvature)<br>10 to the -43 seconds (release of space
      curvature)<br>10 to the -43 seconds (loss of dimensions)<br>10 to
      the -43 seconds (superforce separates into gravity
      and the strong electroweak force)<br>10 to the -35
      seconds (strong eletroweak separates into the strong and
      electroweak forces)<br>10 to the -35 seconds (photons and
      leptons appear)<br>10 to the -11 seconds (electroweak
      force separates into the weak and electromagnetic
      forces)<br>10 to the -10 seconds (quarks appear)<br>10 to the
      -5 and 10 to the -4 seconds (baryons and
      anti-baryons appear)<br>0.001 seconds (annihilation of
      anti-matter occurs)<br>3 minutes (nuclei appear)<br>300,000
      years (atoms appear; light separates from darkness -
      outer space becomes black: Genesis 1:4)<br>2 billion
      years (quasars, galaxies, and stars appear - Genesis
      1:14-18)<br>10 billion years (solar system appears - <br>Genesis
      1:14-18)<br>11 billion years (life created on earth -
      dozens of new phyla - Cambrian explosion - Genesis
      1:20-25)<br>14.75 billion years (creation of dinosaurs Genesis
      1:20-25)<br>15 billion years (creation of man - Genesis
      1:27)<br>15 billion years (the present)
      Message 7950 of 7950 , Mar 30, 2002