Anybody reply to a Chris message? ths 4u

  • ami_is_me
    Message 1 of 7950 , Mar 4, 2000
      Hi. Someone told me to remain "ignorant" and to
      reamain "a kid." Oh, how I wish it was that simple!! But
      it isn't! I wish I could just say "Okay, I won't
      remember that, and that, and that, because they made me
      grow up, and I want to stay little and stupid. Oh, and
      forget me being a woman, cause I'M A KID AND WANT TO
      STAY THAT WAY!" I wish it were that simple. I mourned
      the loss of my childhood Friday (yesterday). I wept
      as I never had before at the thought of me growing
      up. I want to stay a "kid". I know things i
      shouldn't, been through things i shoudn't have been through.
      I wish I could go back through life and correct all
      my mistakes, but don't we all?? Thank you for your
      input, all of you. I appreciate it, truly. If you are a
      Christian and reading this, don't force your beliefs on
      others; God will handle them. If you are an atheist and
      reading this, I respect your desicion, even though I
      don't agree with it, and I will asume that you have
      knowledge of my Truth, Christianity, and will respect me
      for it. The others of you that are neither Christians
      nor atheists, I respect your desicion as well. I may
      be young, but I am a woman. I am. I wish I weren't,
      but I am. Good night, and God Bless, even you who
      don't belive in my God. <br>-Chris (JesusIsKing777)
      Message 7950 of 7950 , Mar 30, 2002