Re: Is that offer open to me?

  • Raj1037
    Message 1 of 7950 , Jan 31, 2000
      Not centuries ago, NOW. This is why I will not
      even bother with a christian "scientific" institute.
      I've seen things like the earth is flat, we're the
      center of the universe, dinosaurs didn't exist.. and if
      they did, all ate plants.. I've read things like how
      we never visited the moon or any other planet..
      because they're perfect heavenly bodies, some christian
      "scientific" web sites have also concluded that evolution,
      other planets, geology, etc.. are all illusions made by
      the devil (yes, this was their honest "scientific"
      opinion). This is all within the last 5 years, so I will
      not even bother with your silly claims of
      science.<br><br>Also, I didn't say the university didn't exist.. I
      simply said I couldn't find the address to it. Please do
      send it on over if you find it.
      Message 7950 of 7950 , Mar 30, 2002