RE: Holy Freeloading! 10 Ways Religious Groups Suck on the Public Purse

  • john_ryzek
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2013

      I used to be a Funeral Arranger.     First thing Clergy walk thru the door for a service; "Where's My Money!?!?"

      AND... they'd LOVE if the bereaved showed up at their Church on Sunday, so they could GIVE in the collection plate!

      Forget it!     It's a business.

      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, <deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Or, 10 good reasons why religious organizations should pay their fair share of taxes.

      http://www.alternet.org/belief/holy-freeloading-10-ways-religious-groups-suck-public-purse#.UjuG14xMsYI.care2