Poll: You Choose!

  • john_ryzek
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2013
      Poll: What's the worst farce in the entire planet;

      A.   Religion.

      B.   The Royal Family

      C.   A and B are too close to call.   I select both of the above.

      D.   This POLL upsets Me!    The Holy Roman Popal-Papacy, wasn't included.

      CHOOSE NOW!
    • Rolf Schuler
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2013
        Q:  Poll: What's the worst farce in the entire planet;

        A:  A (religion)

        To: deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com