Re: Those who doubt vs. those who deny

  • Johnny Hawkins
    Message 1 of 63 , Mar 30 7:05 PM
      Here are the questions and answers lined up for you:

      1.

      Q: Why would you even think there is a god?
      A: I'm privileged to experience miraculous healings, prophecies and
      provision on a regular basis. It's odd
      to hear my own reality denied by those who don't share it.

      2 .

      Q: Do you have some other percent of knowledge that the rest of the universe is lacking?
      A: You know perfectly well I'm not alone. You're conversing with one of millions.

      3.
      Q: If we only know a millionth of a millionth of the knowledge out there as this originally started, how are you so convinced there is a god?

      A: That is incorrect. The quote was, "We do not know a millionth of one percent about anything." Refer to my answer on the first question regarding my certainty.

      You asked, I answered, you re-asked, I re-answered. But clearly this is going nowhere.

      ________________________________
      Message 63 of 63 , Jun 30, 2012
        I will explain Jesus' alleged suicide.

        Jesus is an all knowing, all omniscient god, who as a god surely knew the future. Or so they claim.

        Jesus also knew that his preaching and rabble rousing would piss the Romans and a lot of other Jews off.

        Jesus could have escaped but he did not.

        But, Jesus hung around, and waited for the Romans to arrest him.

        At any time in his imaginary trial, Jesus could have said...no, I am not King of the Jews, no I am not here to destroy the Roman empire and he would have lived. Allegedly, he was judged by Pontius Pilate who did not want to become involved in such shenanigans and actually washed his hands of the trial.

        Thus, Jesus willingly died by "suicide by cop (i.e. Roman soldier).

        Hope this  helps....

        And take a note: When Jesus was dying, his last words were as an Atheist when he said: Oh father, why did you "forget" (forsake) me...Jesus found out too late there is no god. Oh well.