Student Harassed After Successfully Having School Prayer Mural Removed

  • killertiel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 14, 2012
    • Clint
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 15, 2012
        killertiel wrote:
        > http://www.care2.com/causes/student-harassed-after-successfully-having-school-prayer-mural-removed.html

        It's funny when I link stuff like this on my Facebook and sometimes I
        get responses like, "oh, they aren't true xians. A true xian would never
        do that!"

        BS!
      • Gillespie William
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 15, 2012
          WHAT IS A TRUE XIAN? I CAN'T GET THE RELIGIOUS BOZOS TO TELL US WHAT THEY ARE. J

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 21, 2012
            I emailed the representative that publicly badmouthed her:

            To: rep-palumbo@...
            Subject: "evil little thing"

            Dear Rep. Palumbo,

            You don't even have a clue demonizing a 16-year old girl is wrong, do you? Do you not understand the Constitution or the teachings of Jesus Christ?

            Ray Smith
            Asheville, NC

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 21, 2012
              In the eye of the beholder. There are many sects and cults in Christianity, almost all claiming theirs is the only true Christian. So take your choice.