  • Judy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2011
      I apologize for the porn that was sent to my entire mailing list this weekend. I was spammed, I believe by my neighbor. He managed to send this porn to my grandchildren. What an evil person! Evil and Stupid. I am sorry. I am removing most names from my email list in the hopes that this does not occur again.

      Judy