A Healing!

  • John Ryzek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6 6:26 AM
      The other day, Public Enemy #1 struck our area.

      A Senior ( Age 73 ) went "Bat Guana" with a HANDGUN (#1)
      and killed 5 people.

      Then, Public Enemy #2. Several Pastors held a Memorial
      Service in the area's largest Church. They called it
      A HEALING!

      Healing my ***! Since the area depends heavily on Winter
      Visitors, and MOST have flown back North, Church "headcount"
      is down. A HEALING in a true sence, is more Give in the
      COLLECTION Plate.

      Pastor: "Show ah Jesus how much you ah LOVE Him by
      giving in the LOVE Offering! Ooooooh... "

      Choir: "THE COLLECTION PLATE
      the collection plate
      We all wanna give in
      the COLLECTION PLATE!"

      Pastor: "Oh... on your way out, there are FREE
      Bibles in the back of Church!
      However... an OFFERING ( minimum $25 )
      is suggested."
      ( or, Ushers Moose & Rocco will follow you home...
      get my meaning )

      Christians... Cheap Opportunists To the Fullest!

      Amen!