Steelers Lost!

  • Abdul Quadir
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2011
      Pittsburgh Steelers, lost the Super Bowl cause
      the people of that City WEREN'T giving enough in
      the collection plate!

      Chorus:
      "Oh the collection plate...
      ... oh the collection plate
      WE MUST GIVE IN THE COLLECTION PLATE!"

      Rev H. Spradley Hornblaster
    • eh60driver
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2011
        I'm from the PGH area, and I gotta tell ya. There were prayer meetings for the Steelers. As there probably were in Greenbay.

        Rodg