Exposing Christianity-An Entire Website.

  • anja.anahata
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 25, 2010
      Please approve my message as this is not spam. This is a link to a website providing Atheists with everything that they need to continue fighting against Xianity and to attempt to reason with them if they can.
      This website is devoted to exposing it for what it is, educating people with the truth from the Pagan Gods and Goddesses that they have stolen from.
      I believe it serves its purpose here:

      www.ExposingChristianity.com
    • praesto12
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 26, 2010
        Is this a Occultist website? I'll check it out.
         Richard

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 27, 2010
          There is no fighting per se by intelligent atheists, but of course ignorant
          ones will battle ignorant Christians. Reasoning in Christianity is replaced
          by faith, belief without reasonable justification. Even science is based on
          faith. All you or the website you recommend will do is cause more
          controversy and hatred that is far too much now. Nothing "steals" from
          anything else; there is only evolution of ideas. Let Christianity be and
          look into your own failures and fallacies.

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 27, 2010
            You seem to take more a Kierkegarrd viewpoint on "Faith,"  Richard?

            You don't see any reasonable justification for the Faith in the Christ of the
            Bible?

             Richard

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 27, 2010
              What are you a professor of, Godwin?
               Richard

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 27, 2010
                The Bible is one of many sets of scriptures, while worldwide probably is the
                most prominent, next being the Qur'an. Kierkegaard's view of faith was
                merely pragmatic, "as the thing to do." He didn't even try to justify
                faith-belief on its own terms.

                The basic problem is with the definition of "faith". Evidently you mean
                "faith-belief," i.e. belief without rational justification. In that sense,
                I do not have "Faith".

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 27, 2010
                  not a professor. My academic studies were mostly in philosophy, i.e.
                  graduate schools.