Re: [Death To Religion] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 56 , Feb 2 7:11 PM
      The question is, again, how and where did you get your sources??? By
      googling? By picking out books? and of these what was your criterion of
      selection?

      I was not indoctrinated. Well I was when very young as an Evangelical
      Baptist like you. But I got over it, and became open-minded, studying
      whatever and wherever without any limitations. My field is philosophy, and
      that covers about everything, including all religions.

      So are you going to answer my questions?

      Richard Godwin.

      Message 56 of 56 , Feb 16 3:26 AM
        praesto12 wrote:
        > praesto12 wrote:
        >> What would you like for me to cite or to respond to? ????? I'm not refusing to answer any of your questions.
        >> There is nothing I 've seen in your emails that is unanswerable, nor am I "avoiding" anything you have to say.
        >> Ask!
        >
        > How convenient.. .
        >

        > Rich: What would you like to discuss?

        The same thing I've been asking all along that you say you haven't
        avoided. What god? What is it? Where is it? How can I talk to it? If it
        exists, how come I don't know it?