Re: [Death To Religion] (unknown)

  • Clint
    Message 1 of 56 , Feb 2 5:18 PM
      praesto12 wrote:
      > Atheism has given us communism,stalinism,nazism, and has lead to more deaths than any other "religion" in history.

      There has been more deaths in the past 60 or 70 or so years than all of
      time? How can anyone take you seriously? Care to back this up with some
      actual facts?
    • Clint
      Message 56 of 56 , Feb 16 3:26 AM
        praesto12 wrote:
        > praesto12 wrote:
        >> What would you like for me to cite or to respond to? ????? I'm not refusing to answer any of your questions.
        >> There is nothing I 've seen in your emails that is unanswerable, nor am I "avoiding" anything you have to say.
        >> Ask!
        >
        > How convenient.. .
        >

        > Rich: What would you like to discuss?

        The same thing I've been asking all along that you say you haven't
        avoided. What god? What is it? Where is it? How can I talk to it? If it
        exists, how come I don't know it?