Re: [Death To Religion] Christmas Facts

  • Clint
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2009
      Judy wrote:
      > Hi Clint, I have never heard that before - Blixem I mean. Is that so?
      > Judy

      Apparently. I went to Wiki to check Donder because I never heard that
      either. I guess Blixem is the original Swedish pronunciation or
      something like that and Blitzen is German. I don't remember exactly but
      it's something like that. Both mean the same thing so I guess it doesn't
      matter how you say it.