Antony Flew; was: Darwin Admits Creator

  • HumanCarol
    Message 1 of 117 , Sep 12, 2009
      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, bob bobby <spacehut1@...> wrote:
      <<Former atheist
      > Antony Flew ... >>

      See:

      http://religiopoliticaltalk.blogspot.com/2007/04/antony-flews-first-book-since-becoming.html
      comments on Antony Flew.

      Also, read these:

      http://www.iidb.org/vbb/showthread.php?p=2946925&highlight=bradley#post2946925

      "An Open Letter to Professor Antony Flew," by Raymond Bradley
      http://www.secweb.org/index.aspx?action=viewAsset&id=397

      "Antony Flew Considers God...Sort Of," by Richard Carrier
      http://www.secweb.org/index.aspx?action=viewAsset&id=369

      Antony in Wonderland: A Rejoinder to Professor Flew Raymond D. Bradley
      http://www.secweb.org/index.aspx?action=viewAsset&id=675
    • Judy
      Message 117 of 117 , Nov 5, 2009
        Thank you Maha for being so gracious also.
        Judy

        ________________________________
        From: Judy <cobbie1919@yahoo. com>
        To: deathtoreligion@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Thursday, November 5, 2009, 8:39 PM

        Maha, it could have been me, as I real a lot of books....  No problem for me.
        Judy

        From: Judy <cobbie1919@ yahoo. com>
        To: deathtoreligion@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Thursday, November 5, 2009, 3:41 PM