Re: Bible is the truth

  • devasma
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2009
      No one wants to kick you out because they feel threatened. You have nothing new to say that will inspire intelligent debate. "Because the bible says so" does not make for interesting conversation. Most here think the bible was written by man, not god, and is therefore "fool's gold" to us.
      I'm not afraid of death, why would I be? I don't believe in the hell you say I'm going to.
      Devas, pretty bored by this lack of conversation