Church's Chicken

  • john_ryzek
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2009
      Due to POOR sales in the First Quarter and, even
      worse sales in April and, May... Church's Chicken,
      was forced to sell!

      Q. To Whom?

      To the Jehovah Witnesses. They will change the name
      to:
      "Kingdom Hall Chicken"
    • Clint
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2009
        john_ryzek wrote:
        > Due to POOR sales in the First Quarter and, even
        > worse sales in April and, May... Church's Chicken,
        > was forced to sell!
        >
        > Q. To Whom?
        >
        > To the Jehovah Witnesses. They will change the name
        > to:
        > "Kingdom Hall Chicken"

        I guess that deserves a little bit of a laugh as corny as it is..

        :P
      • kensharp81
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23, 2009
          A slight chuckle from me ;-)