Re: Arab-Israeli Conflict

  • Hannah Miriam
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2009
      Richard wrote: Three reasons might suffice. 1. they mess up everything they get into. 2.
      rampant corruption. 3. the accomplish nothing.

      ------

      Amen!

      Hannah

      "...Well, now that we have seen each other," said the Unicorn, "If you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."
      -- Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll