Re: what IS your faith?

  • Hannah Miriam
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2008
      Bestonnet - those were pretty cool!

      The sorter put me as Tolerant, a Reform Jewish with Renewal leanings, and a Theistic Evolutionist with "Creationonomist" and Pantheistic Evolutionist leanings.

      Nice!

      Hannah

      "...Well, now that we have seen each other," said the Unicorn, "If you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."
      -- Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll