Disclaimer (humor)

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2008
      Hi All I'm Rich and this is my first post here and owing to the name
      of this group I must state for the record , what I am about to post
      is real and simply Off the Web. At a quick glance It might be taken
      the wrong way. The truth be told I often check the crime reports and
      it so happens Pastor Parsley's church is in my reporting district. I
      often see all kinds of World Harvest events in police reports. The
      following is a more noteable one.

      Columbus, OH Division of Police
      Unofficial Web Report
      Case # 080402851 Title Menacing
      Report # 080402851.1 Subject 255 - Menacing
      Location 4595 Gender Rd
      City Canal Winchester Zone 2
      Precinct 14 District 143
      Occurred 5/13/2008 4:30:00 PM Between N/A
      Report Date 5/16/2008 9:22:10 AM
      Reported By Officer Bobo Badge 332

      Report Narrative ON ABOVE DATE AND TIME AT ABOVE LOCATION SUSP
      UNKNOWN CALLED AND MADE SEVERAL THREATS AGIANST PASTOR ROD PARSLEY.
      SUSP WAS MAD ABOUT PASTORS PREACHING AND STATED QUOTATIONS "HOW ABOUT
      I FIND HIM AND KILL HIM, I'LL PUT A BULLETT IN HIS HEAD".

      Offenses Offense #1

      Offense Description Completed
      Aggravated Menacing Y

      Victims Victim #1