Darwin Day

  • stephhatesjesus
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2008
      What are you people doing on Darwin Day? Have any good ideas? I'm
      starting a Freethinker's club at my school and we are going to paint
      shirts and wear them for Darwin Day. They will be dripping with
      Atheist propaganda! The best part is that I live in a small town where
      almost EVERYONE is Christian so it could be quit a shock when people
      realize how many are actually Atheist. I'm also considering going down
      to the local Christian book store and announcing to the customers that
      religion is a lie and that the store is profiting off of their
      ignorance. How does that sound!:)
    • Lovejoe
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2008
        This is correct atheism, I am proud of you guys !

        Cem

        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "stephhatesjesus"