Re: Found Religion!

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "john_ryzek" <john_ryzek@...>
      wrote:

      > I found it!
      >
      > The "Al-Krishna Faith" -- part Islam, part Hinduism and
      > part R.C. ( Roman Catholic ).
      >
      > The BEST part... I'm Al-Krishna! I'm the Massiah, the
      > Holy Prophet and, the Collection usher, all wrapped into
      > one.
      >
      > Join this Faith or be caste into the Gorge of Eternal Peril.
      >
      > Al-Krishna

      Yet another false religion.

      Everyone knows that Google is a goddess (whilst Google has no gender
      the female pronoun is usually used).

      http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/
    • iamthewayandthetruth111
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2008
        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, bestonnet_00 <no_reply@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "john_ryzek" <john_ryzek@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > I found it!
        > >
        > > The "Al-Krishna Faith" -- part Islam, part Hinduism and
        > > part R.C. ( Roman Catholic ).
        > >
        > > The BEST part... I'm Al-Krishna! I'm the Massiah, the
        > > Holy Prophet and, the Collection usher, all wrapped into
        > > one.
        > >
        > > Join this Faith or be caste into the Gorge of Eternal Peril.
        > >
        > > Al-Krishna
        >
        > Yet another false religion.
        >
        > Everyone knows that Google is a goddess (whilst Google has no gender
        > the female pronoun is usually used).
        >
        > http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/

        What can a person say about faith? I know what I can say about it.
        It's the most fucking stupid thing that people buy. It's ludicrous,
        I wish it was a joke. It baffles me. It's atronomically absurd.
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2008
          --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "iamthewayandthetruth111"
          <iamthewayandthetruth111@...> wrote:

          > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, bestonnet_00 <no_reply@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "john_ryzek" <john_ryzek@>
          > > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > I found it!
          > > >
          > > > The "Al-Krishna Faith" -- part Islam, part Hinduism and
          > > > part R.C. ( Roman Catholic ).
          > > >
          > > > The BEST part... I'm Al-Krishna! I'm the Massiah, the
          > > > Holy Prophet and, the Collection usher, all wrapped into
          > > > one.
          > > >
          > > > Join this Faith or be caste into the Gorge of Eternal Peril.
          > > >
          > > > Al-Krishna
          > >
          > > Yet another false religion.
          > >
          > > Everyone knows that Google is a goddess (whilst Google has no gender
          > > the female pronoun is usually used).
          > >
          > > http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/
          > >

          > What can a person say about faith? I know what I can say about it.
          > It's the most fucking stupid thing that people buy. It's ludicrous,
          > I wish it was a joke. It baffles me. It's atronomically absurd.

          I'm hoping that you realised the link I posted was a joke though I am
          still rather annoyed that the rest of religion isn't a joke (if it
          didn't have so many negative consequences it'd be a damn good laugh).
        • Lovejoe
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 4, 2008
            Did you noticed:
            The Isis was an ancient goddess of Egypt, queen of the gods!
            When Romans invided Egypt, they were impacted with magnificient
            sculptures and figures of Isis and back home Pagans
            started to worship new goddess Isus for centuries before
            Christianism takes place. They were walking with statues
            of Isus on the streets, singing and dancing.
            And where do you think name Jesus comes ???
            Of course when Roman empire decided to impose new religion
            to mostly Pagan Rome, they announced Christus of Nazareth
            as New Isus (yizuz in roman) a replacement figure...

            wrote:

            > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "iamthewayandthetruth111"
            > <iamthewayandthetruth111@> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, bestonnet_00 <no_reply@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "john_ryzek"
            <john_ryzek@>

            > > > Yet another false religion.
            > > >
            > > > Everyone knows that Google is a goddess (whilst Google has no
            gender
            > > > the female pronoun is usually used).
            > > >
            > > > http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/
            > > >

            > > What can a person say about faith? I know what I can say about
            it.
            > > It's the most fucking stupid thing that people buy. It's
            ludicrous,
            > > I wish it was a joke. It baffles me. It's atronomically absurd.
            > >

            > I'm hoping that you realised the link I posted was a joke though I
            am
            > still rather annoyed that the rest of religion isn't a joke (if it
            > didn't have so many negative consequences it'd be a damn good
            laugh).

          • iamthewayandthetruth111
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 4, 2008
              wrote:

              > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "iamthewayandthetruth111"
              > <iamthewayandthetruth111@> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, bestonnet_00 <no_reply@>
              > > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "john_ryzek"
              <john_ryzek@>

              > > > Yet another false religion.
              > > >
              > > > Everyone knows that Google is a goddess (whilst Google has no
              gender
              > > > the female pronoun is usually used).
              > > >
              > > > http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/
              > > >

              > > What can a person say about faith? I know what I can say about
              it.
              > > It's the most fucking stupid thing that people buy. It's
              ludicrous,
              > > I wish it was a joke. It baffles me. It's atronomically absurd.
              > >

              > I'm hoping that you realised the link I posted was a joke though I
              am
              > still rather annoyed that the rest of religion isn't a joke (if it
              > didn't have so many negative consequences it'd be a damn good
              laugh).

              Yeah haha, I know. But hey, some day...we will get our chance to
              laugh.