Found Religion!

  • john_ryzek
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1 2:20 PM
      I found it!

      The "Al-Krishna Faith" -- part Islam, part Hinduism and
      part R.C. ( Roman Catholic ).

      The BEST part... I'm Al-Krishna! I'm the Massiah, the
      Holy Prophet and, the Collection usher, all wrapped into
      one.

      Join this Faith or be caste into the Gorge of Eternal Peril.

      Al-Krishna
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1 9:16 PM
        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "john_ryzek" <john_ryzek@...>
        wrote:

        > I found it!
        >
        > The "Al-Krishna Faith" -- part Islam, part Hinduism and
        > part R.C. ( Roman Catholic ).
        >
        > The BEST part... I'm Al-Krishna! I'm the Massiah, the
        > Holy Prophet and, the Collection usher, all wrapped into
        > one.
        >
        > Join this Faith or be caste into the Gorge of Eternal Peril.
        >
        > Al-Krishna

        Yet another false religion.

        Everyone knows that Google is a goddess (whilst Google has no gender
        the female pronoun is usually used).

        http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/
      • iamthewayandthetruth111
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3 6:03 PM
          --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, bestonnet_00 <no_reply@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "john_ryzek" <john_ryzek@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > I found it!
          > >
          > > The "Al-Krishna Faith" -- part Islam, part Hinduism and
          > > part R.C. ( Roman Catholic ).
          > >
          > > The BEST part... I'm Al-Krishna! I'm the Massiah, the
          > > Holy Prophet and, the Collection usher, all wrapped into
          > > one.
          > >
          > > Join this Faith or be caste into the Gorge of Eternal Peril.
          > >
          > > Al-Krishna
          >
          > Yet another false religion.
          >
          > Everyone knows that Google is a goddess (whilst Google has no gender
          > the female pronoun is usually used).
          >
          > http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/

          What can a person say about faith? I know what I can say about it.
          It's the most fucking stupid thing that people buy. It's ludicrous,
          I wish it was a joke. It baffles me. It's atronomically absurd.
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3 9:22 PM
            --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "iamthewayandthetruth111"
            <iamthewayandthetruth111@...> wrote:

            > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, bestonnet_00 <no_reply@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "john_ryzek" <john_ryzek@>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I found it!
            > > >
            > > > The "Al-Krishna Faith" -- part Islam, part Hinduism and
            > > > part R.C. ( Roman Catholic ).
            > > >
            > > > The BEST part... I'm Al-Krishna! I'm the Massiah, the
            > > > Holy Prophet and, the Collection usher, all wrapped into
            > > > one.
            > > >
            > > > Join this Faith or be caste into the Gorge of Eternal Peril.
            > > >
            > > > Al-Krishna
            > >
            > > Yet another false religion.
            > >
            > > Everyone knows that Google is a goddess (whilst Google has no gender
            > > the female pronoun is usually used).
            > >
            > > http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/
            > >

            > What can a person say about faith? I know what I can say about it.
            > It's the most fucking stupid thing that people buy. It's ludicrous,
            > I wish it was a joke. It baffles me. It's atronomically absurd.

            I'm hoping that you realised the link I posted was a joke though I am
            still rather annoyed that the rest of religion isn't a joke (if it
            didn't have so many negative consequences it'd be a damn good laugh).
          • Lovejoe
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 4 6:42 AM
              Did you noticed:
              The Isis was an ancient goddess of Egypt, queen of the gods!
              When Romans invided Egypt, they were impacted with magnificient
              sculptures and figures of Isis and back home Pagans
              started to worship new goddess Isus for centuries before
              Christianism takes place. They were walking with statues
              of Isus on the streets, singing and dancing.
              And where do you think name Jesus comes ???
              Of course when Roman empire decided to impose new religion
              to mostly Pagan Rome, they announced Christus of Nazareth
              as New Isus (yizuz in roman) a replacement figure...

              wrote:

              > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "iamthewayandthetruth111"
              > <iamthewayandthetruth111@> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, bestonnet_00 <no_reply@>
              > > wrote:
              > > >
              > > > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "john_ryzek"
              <john_ryzek@>

              > > > Yet another false religion.
              > > >
              > > > Everyone knows that Google is a goddess (whilst Google has no
              gender
              > > > the female pronoun is usually used).
              > > >
              > > > http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/
              > > >

              > > What can a person say about faith? I know what I can say about
              it.
              > > It's the most fucking stupid thing that people buy. It's
              ludicrous,
              > > I wish it was a joke. It baffles me. It's atronomically absurd.
              > >

              > I'm hoping that you realised the link I posted was a joke though I
              am
              > still rather annoyed that the rest of religion isn't a joke (if it
              > didn't have so many negative consequences it'd be a damn good
              laugh).

            • iamthewayandthetruth111
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 4 8:14 PM
                wrote:

                > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "iamthewayandthetruth111"
                > <iamthewayandthetruth111@> wrote:
                > >
                > > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, bestonnet_00 <no_reply@>
                > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "john_ryzek"
                <john_ryzek@>

                > > > Yet another false religion.
                > > >
                > > > Everyone knows that Google is a goddess (whilst Google has no
                gender
                > > > the female pronoun is usually used).
                > > >
                > > > http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/
                > > >

                > > What can a person say about faith? I know what I can say about
                it.
                > > It's the most fucking stupid thing that people buy. It's
                ludicrous,
                > > I wish it was a joke. It baffles me. It's atronomically absurd.
                > >

                > I'm hoping that you realised the link I posted was a joke though I
                am
                > still rather annoyed that the rest of religion isn't a joke (if it
                > didn't have so many negative consequences it'd be a damn good
                laugh).

                Yeah haha, I know. But hey, some day...we will get our chance to
                laugh.