Excellent places for atheist discussions

  • jntb2006
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2007
      If you are looking for some excellent discussion places with some really
      good participants, you may want to try these sites:

      Protesting the state of religion, social thought and political control
      State of Protest <http://www.stateofprotest.com/blog>

      Testimonials and discussions with theists
      Atheist Think Tank <http://www.atheistthinktank.net/>

      Casual atheist forum
      Happy Atheist <http://www.happyatheistforum.org/>

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2007
        There seem to be a lot of them around don't there?

        Besides, we don't have any specific reason to expect you to be an
        authority on which ones are any good.