it ain't my fault

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      Newspaper article:

      "Pope Benedict XVI strongly criticized atheism in a
      major document released Friday, saying it had led to
      some of the 'greatest forms of cruelty and violations
      of justice' ever known."

      I guess christians and muslins have not caused any
      suffering for the rest of humanity.
      The inquisitions never happened.
      The crusades never happened.]

      The muslins want to kill a woman for nameing a teddy
      bear muhammad.

      What peaceful people believers are!!!

      Alex

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, Alex <alexx52@...> wrote:

        > Newspaper article:
        >
        > "Pope Benedict XVI strongly criticized atheism in a
        > major document released Friday, saying it had led to
        > some of the 'greatest forms of cruelty and violations
        > of justice' ever known."

        Ignoring the fact that communism (which was what actually caused the
        atrocities he mentions) is quite a lot more like Christianity then
        what most of the people who call themselves atheists actually believe.

        > I guess christians and muslins have not caused any
        > suffering for the rest of humanity.
        > The inquisitions never happened.
        > The crusades never happened.]

        Good point. I suspect that on a per capita basis the Crusades and
        inquisitions resulted in a greater proportion of dead (and the
        communist regimes were no where near as good at torture as the
        Christians were).

        > The muslins want to kill a woman for nameing a teddy
        > bear muhammad.

        Some of them even want the pope dead.

        > What peaceful people believers are!!!

        Yes.