MUSLIM IGNORANCE

  • Martín Segovia
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2007
      MUSLIMS SPREAD THEIR IGNORANCE FOR ALL TO SEE...

      --- In ateismohispano@yahoogroups.com, basem omar <basem_here4u@...>
      wrote:

      > CAN ANTS BUILD AN ACID FACTORY?
      > Glands in ants' bodies produce formic acid (H2CO2) 4 Ants
      regularly spread this chemical substance, with its antibiotic
      properties, over their bodies, thus preventing bacteria and fungi from
      growing on themselves and in their nest.
      > That ants secrete this "disinfectant" acid in their own bodies and
      know how to use it is astonishing. Even more amazing, however, is that
      other creatures are also aware of their ability.
      > Some species of bird also use this acid in ants. Though unable to
      secrete chemical substances themselves, they frequently visit anthills
      and let the ants crawl among their feathers, leaving behind the formic
      acid they produce—and thus ridding themselves of all their parasites.
      > How does the ant know that formic acid is effective against
      fungi—let alone the chemical formula for that acid? How is it that the
      ant comes to no harm, while producing such a dangerous acid in its
      body? Moreover, how do birds know that they can use ants' formic acid
      to get rid of parasites?
      > First, we need to question how this chemical substance came into
      being. It is totally impossible for any chemical substance that serves
      a specific purpose to arise by chance. Any error in the synthesis of
      formic acid will mean that it loses its antibiotic properties, and run
      the risk of harmful, poisonous substances being created.
      > That being so, it's most illogical to maintain that the ant
      synthesized this substance on its own, or that the ant's body produces
      it by chance. Leaving that aside, let's assume that formic acid's
      formula emerged fully and complete. But this still changes nothing,
      because there must be not only a system to produce the acid in the
      ant's body, but also some system to protect the ant and keep the acid
      from doing it any harm. This clearly reveals that, contrary to what
      evolutionists would have us believe, the ant's glands could not have
      developed in stages.
      > None of these creatures can carry out these procedures on their
      own. The fact is that ants emerged suddenly, together with all their
      characteristics. God, the Omniscient, created formic acid, the glands
      to produce it, at the same time He created ants themselves.
      > It is also God Who inspires birds to visit ants' nests to make use
      of their formic acid. God knows the needs of all living things and
      creates the means with which they can be met. In one verse, it is
      revealed that God surrounds and pervades all:

      > It is God Who created the seven heavens and of the Earth the same
      number, the Command descending down through all of them, so that you
      might know that God has power over all things and that God encompasses
      all things in His knowledge. ( Surat at-Talaq: 12)

      Hello,

      Allahu Akbar !!

      (Well, this is what the author of the previous message
      would like to hear us saying...) ....... :-)

      Ignorance displayed for all to see is what the modern
      muslims propagate and spread diguised as "scientific facts"
      to convert "infidels", so we also postrate ourselves on the
      ground with our asses high up in the air, offering it to god,
      and repeating the nonsense some camel drivers centuries ago
      conceived as a religion and put in a book called the Quran.

      This message ignores all we have learnt from the evolution
      of the species, how by trial and error and mutations nature
      can produce almost anything as long as it improves its chances
      for survival. Otherwise it is his god also who causes the
      mutations of viruses like AIDS in order to make treatment
      difficult and screw us humans really bad, then it would be
      a powerful demon or djinn, not a "god"...

      Go on with your childish beliefs repeating like a robot
      suras of your precious Quran, and lifting your bottom to
      your god five times a day, but leave us adult human beings
      with our atheism that explaihns the universe in a truly
      rational way, as much as we can with today´s science.

      Martin
    • raslin_maria
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2007
        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, Martín Segovia <martsego@...>
        wrote:

        > Interesting... about the ants, that is.
        Mother Nature... not God. This developed
        out of a need to survive.